AGES FAQ |
There are numerous things you can do to assist in the development of AGES.
- Bug reports/compatiblity testing. In order to improve the compatiblity
of AGES, I need to know what works and what doesn't so I can fix what
doesn't. To continually test ~1000 Genesis games plus a few hundred Sega CD
games plus about 35 Sega 32X games plus a few hundred SMS games with each new
release of AGES takes a lot of time. Anything you can do to shorten that will
always be appreciated
- Feature requests. Are there any features that you think
AGES should have? Please let me know.
- Sound scrutiny. I strive to make the YM2612 emulation
in AGES completely perfect. Are there certain games out there which don't
sound correct in any emulators? Tell me what they are and how I can hear the
part which doesn't sound right.
- Sega CD/32X games. I wish to make all the Sega CD/32X
games work perfectly in AGES, but I do not possess copies of most of them.
If you are willing to mail to me copies (or originals) of these discs, or if
you can supply me with a private account on an FTP site containing images of
these games, I would be most appreciative.
- Donations. ;) Money and hardware are always welcome.
AGES FAQ |